Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1st day of exam

Heck! What am i doing? I made lots of mistakes. T-T

To be honest, it is not hard at all. But, what have i done?

The whole question for the production, sales and cash receipt is gone ljust ike that. Because of my stupid, idiot judgement on the question. At first, i was correct in the first place but i changed the answers. HECK!!!!!!!!!!! T_____T

For other questions, i am not too sure for the answers as well because i don't have time to check back. There are 8 questions and each questions have sub questions. Some of the sub questions have sub questions somemore. What the heck?! How to finish all of them in 3 hours? 1 question is about 20 minutes only. We need to think also , right?

Haih... so sad. I have complained my sorrows here and there. Seem that i am not the one who is having this kind of problem as the others find it hard to finish the paper as well. Nevermind about that part, i just feel sorry for myself for not doing well. I know how to do but why is it i can't seem to get it correct?
However, it is better than MGW 1010 a lot more!!! That is the worst paper as i couldn't finish half of the required questions. At least i finish everything for accounting, but not too sure. Hopefully there is still a chance for me. *Please God, help me...*

I surely hope i can do better for finance paper. *Another killing paper*

Anyhow, gotta add more oil to move forward, haha. ^-^

I surely am better after complaining to all my fellow friends. Thanks to all of you. *Hugsss*


1 comment:

*Lay~Nee* said...

of course you feel better by now. you complaint non stop since you came back home. haha. you wait for tomorrow, maybe its my turn to complain. but definately i dont hope so. lol..