Monday, March 16, 2009

Celaka!!!!!! XD


Heck! I have wasted my time for nothing.
Cracking my head for the whole night, bothering a friend for the formula until he can't study his law (sorry about that, LOL; not sure that you are studying it or doing others,haha)and staying up late till almost 2 am for the finance questions.
I don't feel satisfy at all!!!!!!
After i got the formula tonight, i might wanna redo all the questions again, cause i don't feel the momentum. But, i don't think i can do that as i have to start on my law as i haven't studied the chapter yet and there is a quiz waiting for me.
*Sigh*
Anyway, i am waiting tonight to come, i want my FORMULA!!!!!!!!!
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
Waiting,
DEARLY.....................................................

4 comments:

*Lay~Nee* said...

no wonder la, came into my room at 2 in the morning, gave me a shock of who opened my room at such late night. hahahaha..

Dorothy said...

Yea yea
I wanna steal your new baby.......
Hehehehehe XD"

*Lay~Nee* said...

Hahahahaha... My baby will shout out loud, if you wanna steal it.

Dorothy said...

Oh,come on...
It is lifeless ok?
HAHAHAHAHA XD
I think in the end, you are the one who is shouting, LOL