Monday, December 21, 2009

Ancient-C

After two days of staying back at home, today, i went out together with aunt Karen since she wanted someone to accompany her to do some shoppings. I don't really like to go out oftenly because once you go out, FOR SURE you need to spend (dead sure about it). Another thing is that i am too lazy to move a bit, hehe (that depends actually, *wink*).

Finally, i have found the ancient cinema. Not quite i found it but aunt Karen showed me. Really, it is a WOW to see such a beautiful- opera style- of- cinema. I bet that not much of people would have known the place EXCEPT those that really take note of every single part of the city.


View 1 of ancient-C


View 2 of ancient-C

Later on, we went to Fortitude Valley- China Town for lunch and did some sundry shoppings. It is kind of aunt Karen to treat me such a delicious meal in Kuang Yin restaurant. I haven't dinned in before until hours ago. It is not that i don't wanna try it out but everytime i went there, it was closed (tough luck aite?). Today, my luck was not-too-bad as i planned to go there tomorrow and it will be closed by tomorrow, LOL! The price is quite reasonable, compared to other restaurants.


Kuang Yin Restaurant (inside view)


My Japanese Bento set (Yum!)

I didn't buy anything much except for a bottle of Manuka Honey 20+ (500g), 1 can of Coke and 1 pack of cucumbers. Never underestimate the total price of all these 3 items as they cost me about $50!!! T-T


My very first Coke in Brisbane ^-^V

3 comments:

John. said...

Funny enough, if you and your aunt went inside a mall opposite to the train station at Fortitude Valley, doing shopping, you may have seen me working :).

True if you go out often, you have to spend (i.e. cost of transport - bus fares), unless if you walk all to a nearby shopping mall, library or university ~ that is one way of not spending whilst having fun outside home.

But, it's good to hear that you have found an ancient cinema; you'd been searching for one for some months.

Dorothy said...

Did i mention anything about the mall opposite to the train station? LOL!
Right... why don't you try walking from your house to the uni and see how it feels? xD Another thing, if i am as fair as you are, i wouldn't mind to walk under the awful sun :D

John. said...

1. Eh no? But you were around that area on that day. :)

2. If I know how to ride a bike hehe, then I would try to ride from my house to Uni, which would take me 1 or 2 hours (it would have taken me the whole day walking from home to uni in one direction).

3. I never said I have a fair complexion. :)