Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Career Fair

Heyz guys! It has been quite awhile since my last post.
Hmmm... let me see, how many months left for unemployment?

Graduated = Unemployed @ d same time, how sad T-T

Nothing much for the career fair today as i went to have a look only, with my friends.
Cute and funny incidents did happen when they went for goddie bags and free stuffs. Of course, like always i don't like to take most of the goodies as they ain't useful to me, so, what for? I took something which is interesting from Worley Parsons' booth, a cute tiny game. Never undervalue the 'value' behind that game. You surely need some patience for it. Not to say it is hard, but, it is never easy either. You need to put all the "lovable" pin balls to the space provided. And, the board has a few degrees, from the point of view at different angles.




Tada! After all the hard work, all of er'm are nicely arranged. So, who's next up for this challange? Hehe

No comments: