Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stones on my Shoulders?

There is a clash for my ECON1020 exam with mua IELTS exam *Sigh*
Even if i am granted with a special exam, i will still be having 2 exams on the same day, which is on 15th Sept. If i choose to take my ECON1020 on time which is on 4th Sept, i will then have to forgo my opportunity of taking the IELTS test by changing it to another day, provided $70 is paid to the faculty, if not, i will forfeit $317.

Man.. why is this happening to me? I don't wanna screw up anything because this is my very last semester for being a full time student. At the same time, i don't wanna let myself down, i wanna achieve it once and for all and i mean it!

Will see how well is my progress.
*Fingers crossed* ^-^V

2 comments:

Zhi LEONG said...

i wanna take IELTS too~
but i am looking for English course before sit for IELTS test.

Make sure you go to riverfire after finishing your exam!!

Dorothy said...

No guarantee on the riverfire, haha.