Saturday, May 31, 2008

~*31st May*~

Last year's 31st May was our YE Day.Was fun though as we enjoyed together. We won the best decoration stall and we were the first runner up.Actually we could be the No.1 winner,just less a few ringgit to win the price. However, all of us did enjoy and it was fun.
Time flies so fast,faster then the rockets.That wonderful event is already one year back. Miss the old days when i am in Taylor's. Miss it so so so so much...*sob*
Actually there is a story behind the 31st May, was my good day and my sad day as well. Was my good day, as i got to taste types of food from a stall to another;enjoyed my day together with my good pals;very first time to sell the nasi lemak...
Was a bad day as i was scolded stupid,i guess, by a friend of mine. Maybe the friend just wanted me to be more alert.Oh well, the friend did please me with Kit-Kat in the end of the day,instead, the friend should at least treat me Kisses or Mars,right?Haha
Oh well,miss the old days.How i wish i can go back to the old days,together with my good memories. But, there is no turnings as life will only lead you forward to the front. Might as well, take the memories together with ourselves, and create better memories together in the future.

No comments: