Sunday, May 11, 2008

Can i say "YES"?Or the answer is just "NO"?


Sometimes, i have to make informed decisions, just for the sake of the foreseeable future. Can i still accept those who have hurt me deeply,especially those who i have trusted most? I can i guess, as i try to forgive and forget. But somehow, there is this little evil inside me that keep on telling me to be extra alert to those who have once injured my tiny little heart.


My ex asked me to go back for him. Can i still do so even there is still a bit of feelings left for him? If i go back to him, i will surely be scolded by my fellow friends, saying i am stupid. If i don't, he will think that i didn't give him a chance.


Anyhow, after i got the injuries from him, i can somehow find that he is no longer the man i used to like. Although he tries to change, he is still no longer the guy i like. Though he asked me to go back to his side, i can somehow feel that he does so without being sincere enough. I don't even know what is in his mind.


I waited for his phone call the other day, waiting and waiting and waiting as he said he will call me. I waited for his mail from time to time as he said he will send me, but there is no mail from him. I waited for him reply but can't seem to have even one reply as last time he will reply me no matter how busy he is. I have to stop waiting because i am tired of waiting.


Besides that, he didn't do things that i think those have to be done. I can't tell him what to do as i feel weird to do so. Even he does the things that i have told him, i feel unsatisfied. I don't know why, maybe humans' needs are never limited. He doesn't know much of me as all his judgements are misleading. He likes to predict but most of his predictions are wrong. He can't seem to give promises to me though i have given him hints as these have lead to disappointments. He is still cold, a bit here and there. He dislikes to listen to my criticisms, he doesn't like me to say things that he doesn't like to hear, he wants me to be more straight forward to him though i am a girl and he will sure don't like this post of blog when he sees it as he will think i have done over the limit.He is still not firm enough in his own feelings . . How can i say "yes" to him, by returning back to his side? If i go back to him, "we" will not last long, maybe i will find myself torturing my own self.


I think it is better for me to forget everything, pretend i don't know anything and start over with my new life. Somehow, i will feel better and maybe i will meet someone else that suits me, will treasure me like his sweetheart forever. I don't want those who love to give sweet talking but the only one that will say those lovely nice words from the bottom in his heart.

No comments: