Tuesday, September 2, 2008

º┼ Appreciation ┼º

Today, when i was on my way back from Monash, i suddenly feel that i am going to miss SS 15. Maybe it is because this semester is going to end quite soon. After this semester, i will be heading back to Penang for 3 months. I might not come back to SS15 anymore, however, i will remember this place as i have known this area for almost 18 months?


SS15 is sort of a memorable place to me: as i get to meet my gang friends in Taylor's, get to finish my foundation in Taylor's, get to taste such nice egg sandwiches from Wonderful, get to meet my special friends, get to stay here as it is quite convenient (since 2008 only) and so on.

Oh well, it is better for me to appreciate everything in my surroundings instead of wishing the semester to end soon. Haha *Trying to run away from tonnes of works*


Appreciate the air in Subang, the view in Subang, the location of Subang, the food in Subang, the park in Subang, the housemate in Subang (Lay Nee, *huggies*) and the friends i met in Subang.


*Miss you all so much* T-T


And i will always miss you all.





1 comment:

*Lay~Nee* said...

Yeah, although its just 18 months but there are lots of memories behind. So take more pictures of ss15 before you head back to penang. Perhaps the taylor's building, the sandwich shop-wonderful, foh foh, and the 2 bucks shop. HAHA..

Oh yea, Ridzuan too. Lol..