Saturday, September 6, 2008

ï┴ Story of A White Dress ┴ï

This is my very first white dress as i seldom buy dresses after i was aged 5. To be honest, in my closet now, there are only 2 dresses, 1 was bought during the new year time and the other one can only be used during presentations, because it is formal.

I choose this dress because i like the big ribbon. Hehe ^o^ Other than that, the quality seems okay and the price is fair. I tried it for two times and eventually i bought it. The first time was i went out together with Lay Nee and came across this dress. So, i tried up but i didn't adjust the strips properly, therefore, the dress looks quite huge on me. That is why my dear friend mentioned that i was not encouraged to buy. The second time was, i went together with another friend, Yun Mun. I seriously missed that dress so i drop by the place to try up again. That time, i checked everything, ended up Yun Mun mentioned that it wasn't that bad after all. Eventually,i bought it ^-^

The cardigan is a separate material which i bought in SS15. The cardigan goes well with the dress, so i bought it. *My money sure flies very fast away from me T-T* Well, all i need now is to buy myself a pair of sandals or heels, just to go well with my collection. I am still looking for an appropriate one. Finding...One day, i will wear it out. I will see when. Hehe...








1 comment:

*Lay~Nee* said...

Yes, i am waiting for your collection to be completed. Make sure you wear it by then yea.. hehe..Looking forward.