Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another day, again


Time passes extremely fast. Oh gosh! This ain't good.

Well, not much to tell about my current life as it is sort of boring. How wish i am now studying in the new semester. Haha!!!

Two days ago, went out with a special person, same goes to yesterday. But, to be honest, yesterday's aquarium seems like a big pet shop to me, hehe. Anyway, it is still my first time to go there.

I am so boring, yet worried for matters. I hope the matters can be solved in no time. In no time! ^-^V

2 comments:

*Lay~Nee* said...

hey, i got a letter from uwa today!!! omg! they say they need my results for the current sem. im not sure if the 'current' sem is of sem 1 or sem2. i better call up idp. so so so curious and nervous.

Anonymous said...

Dear ar... The place that I take u there is actually a pets shop lar... Just the name is aquarium coz last time it just sell fish onli d... By the way, go out wif me le still so boring..?