Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hand Made Teddy

Well... yea, this is my first time to make myself a teddy. It is all HAND MADE for sure.

Lay Nee came to my house today, she said "Are you trying to put a lie on me? It can't be hand made?!" She asked my sister, and it is true, it is hand made.Haha xD

The disappointments come in when my siblings mention that the bear looks weird and not cute at all. Well, it is not my fault because the cloths given to make the teddy is limited and bad in quality. The materials come in a set, and cost me RM17. To be honest, the set is not worth at all as you can always buy a teddy at the price of RM5 something.

Nevermind that, because i am too bored, hence, i have to do something. It took me half a day to finish it, thus, i am bored now, again. Hehe ^ - ^ V

By the way, i can't learn guitar anymore because i am seriously low in cash. I want to but i am not able to learn, this is sad. T-T


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear... Ur hand made teddy so cute neh...

*Lay~Nee* said...

haha kyo, its cute but flat. lol..

Dorothy said...

It is flat because the cloth's quality is damn terrible. If i put in to much of the cotton, it will burst like a balloon.

*Lay~Nee* said...

HAHA.. yea i guess we should blame the 'quality' then. Hahaha.