Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am Going to Miss you, Aunt : )


My aunt gave me a call few days ago, asking whether i am available to date with her and her boy friend. Well, since the time is kinda packed, and she is also like another mother to me, of course, no matter how busy i am, for sure i wanna date with her. Haha ^-^V


They came and fetched me, went straight to Ferringhi Garden for dinner. Quite classy for the place there, based on the Chinese designs, with nature as well. If i am to eat there, my heart peels as the dishes are so expensive. One glass of juice costs RM9.8. Other than that, everything seems very very expensive. I think the bill is more than RM220 + for three of us. However, the food is nice there and the portion given is quite huge. So, it's okay, i guess. Lolx


All i know, the dessert is quite sweet. Seriously, too sweet till i don't seem to eat it.I wonder when i can see you again since i don't think i wanna come back for the summer holiday as i prefer to stay for internship. Thanks aunt for taking care of me all this while. Also special thanks to Mr Ooi as well, for the expensive dinner. Haha XD I hope things can work out. : )


P/s: I meant for the words i have said, no worries ^^.


*Kinda dark...... What to do? No flash T-T*

*My lovely aunt and i ^-^.

5 comments:

*Lay~Nee* said...

She is such a nice aunt...

Dorothy said...

Yea, she is. Haha :)

KungYim Lee (Vinn) said...

where the restaurant? look like nt bad ^^

Dorothy said...

It is at batu ferringhi. Ferrighi Garden is the name of the restaurant.
: )

KungYim Lee (Vinn) said...

orh... ic... ok thx ya