Friday, February 13, 2009

It is Just an Ordinary day, haha

It is more like an ordinary day to me eventhough it is my birthday.
Anyhow, special thanks to Lay Nee for the bear and the necklace. Love them a lot. Haha =)I have thought of a name for him, will call him Flixstophere. His name begins with a F as i got his name from the flower that he is holding onto. :)





Also, i wanna thank my friends as you all did send me warm greetings that melt my heart. Thanks a lot!!!!!!! Really appreciate the wishes. Hope that the wishes will come true in no time. Haha xD

It's been a long long time i didn't celebrate my birthday with a cake. This year, i got an ice-cream cake and some beauty products from my lovely aunt. It is so kind of her to bring the cake over to my house eventhough her schedule is full.











This year's birthday is quite unique in a way. Why did i say so? Because... i feel so.Things are quite unexpected this year. Thanks to all of you - my surrounding friends and relatives. I am on top of the world indeed.

Thanks again. ^-^

3 comments:

Kenneth-CK said...

Hey, Happy 20th Birthday...No longer a teen anymore..haha. All the best

Dorothy said...

Lolx...
I may be old in terms of age but, i am always young inside here, in my heart. HAHA XD
Thanks Kenneth for the wishes. Hope that you are great in Aussie there. :)

KungYim Lee (Vinn) said...

o.O Lolzx... happy birthday yaz... ^^