Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fraud


When i was online this morning. I received a sms from the bank, saying that it was urgent. At that point of time, i have already known that something bad had already happened. What else? Fraud!
You see... i don't use my credit card unless i have to use it. Other than that, i left one more card which is a debit card that i use it to draw cash. I like to use cash rather than card, because you can see the cash flows in and out. Liquidity? Haha :D
So, this stupid hacker has a fraud on my debit card, using it to purchase a ticket to Spain and went online shopping at... what's that name... Strawberry. Jesus, is he or she stupid enough?! It's a debit card, not a credit card!!! You can never go over the limit it has in the card itself. Maybe he or she is just in tough luck as debit cards can be used as credit cards (p/s: the limitation is different).
Sigh... giving me to much of troubles as i have to go to the bank branch to settle something and wait for my new card to arrive and bla bla, so on procedures.
A little spaces and peaceful moments, please? I have 2 battles coming up in just 1 to 2 day(s) time!!! I am pissed!!!
Damn you hacker!!! You shall have your consequences!!! You need to PAY for what you have DONE!!!

2 comments:

EuniceysLee said...

did u lost the money in the end?? how come she able to sccess into yr account??

Dorothy said...

Yea, i did lost some, but the bank said that they will return me the amount of money.
Well, i don't think the person accessed my account but they got my numbers on the card. So yea, they hacked into it. All i can say is that thank God the bank is smart enough to stop the transaction for the air ticket, else, i would have lost more. :D
Thanks for ya concern Yean Shan2! :)