Sunday, November 29, 2009

N[Z] Tri[p] 28/11/09 - 29/11/09

28/11/09
Gift opening day for the new bride and bridegroom!!! Look at those gifts, there were heaps :D!
Nothing much for that particular day but just a brush up for the last minute shopping in Henderson before i got back to Brissie. Thank you Durga, for giving the change to drive in New Zealand, I feel great!!! It has been ages I haven’t drove after since I came to overseas.
In the night, it was chin wag-ing time plus, movie watching time. I kinda like the Garfield- Pet Force cartoon eventhough it looks a bit silly, but, funny. I don’t think I have a problem for that for my age (I am a freak for cartoons) as Hanuman who was actually to go down to the room to take something, ended up staying back for us, watching, haha. In another word, young adults or adults that love cartoons are just too normal, nowadays, xD”


Gifts!!!!!!!!


Detox drink (Thank you Durga!!! :D)

29/11/09
I woke up very early in the morning at 3.15am (NZ time), just to get myself prepared before departing from Auckland to Brisbane.


6.30 in the morning (NZ time), preparing to depart from Auckland to Brisbane


In the blue blue ~sky~


Cotton white cloudies


In the ~sky~


In the ~sky~


I really do like Uncle Peter and Aunt Soo Peng’s family. They are so close and warm hearted that can easily melt up one’s heart, like mine (especially the warm warm warm huggies).
Uncle Peter: You have such a great sense of humour which I wanna learn from you.
Aunt Soo Peng: You are such a loving person that cooks good food, thank you very much.
Uncle Ted and Aunt Jessie: Thank you for taking care of me like a little girl, hehe.
Hanuman: Sorry that I can’t really catch what ya talk at most of the time, sorry to keep you repeating ( I have a very bad hearing system). Thank you for the night stay at your house and the oat too!!! Oh yea, nice pasta!!!! :D
Durga: Oh girl, you are so good in talking ( it is a compliment of saying you being friendly). I gotta brush up my talking skills by then. Thank you for the detox drink, it tastes nice!!!
Krisna das and Subatera: Congrats!!!!!!! Both of you make a great pair!!! Wish ya’all live happily ever after.
Vamana: Thank you for being my tour guide. Sorry to get you to be blamed at times. Just don’t spend so much time in sms-ing while you are driving, that is dangerous, drive safe, k?
Others: Sorry that I am very bad at names, but, I can remember your faces though, thank you for everything as well.

All in all, I thank you, and I simply do enjoy the trip to NZ.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: