Friday, June 3, 2011

Indescribable Feelings


I think i have been working in the country of kangaroos for 3 months already,still, not quite adapting to my life here as a worker. Seniors and colleagues are leaving, will leave me as a lonely junior in this whole company. Actually, life still goes on, as dull as usual with their existences. So, i would say that life is just normal with or without those colleagues. There used to be laughter among us all, but things get fishy now thus, silence comes by. True, i will not get things as easy as ABC like before by just asking my seniors since then i will have to work through everything on my own basis, doing my own researches. Minutes back, i just got 'brain washed' from my senior, saying that i have to be more independent, stop asking all sort of questions but try goggling myself. True... in a sense but still, i would prefer to ask so since you are quite free for now and why not maximizing the opportunity to ask you so? Also, i will then do so when the time is right. Fine fine... one day for sure, i will have to prove something for sure, as a reward for things that i sacrifice for now! When my anger arises, normally it will burn till the end until ashes are formed.

I have been wondering is it the feng shui problem? Since then, i am so moody and i lost my concentration as well. In addition to that, i am not sure how long can i stand till mid of next year. Man.. a long journey to go! Let me put on my thinking cap and start using my brain to think what's the best for me. I would say MONEY! But, this option has to be eliminated for my current situation and i will get back to it in real soon, i promise. For the meantime, i am still searching what is missing inside me....... *hopefully i will find it and brighten up my following days*

No comments: