Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Tour Around Penang Island

Although i live in Penang, there are still many places which i don't really know how to go. This is saddening T-T

Anyhow, let's start about today's tour, hehe.^-^V
At about 10 am, i went to fetch Yun Mun at "g" hotel. The very first place we went was the butterfly farm. I was told by Yun Mun that normally she is shown with dead insects, not the real one. So, it's time for her to touch up with the "nature" in Penang. Haha XD


We spent about 2 hours there, and this was my very first time spending such a long time in the farm. Before heading for lunch, we went to the beach for awhile. It's been a very long time i haven't been to the beach and i start to like it a lot. It somehow makes me feel relax and calm. ***I'm loving it!!! Haha***

After visiting the beach, we went for pirated CDs, (for those who stay in Penang, you know where that sells the cheapest pirated CDs) hehe. After that, we went to New World for lunch. I had the ice-kacang as my lunch only. I took Yun Mun around the down town area and straight went to Queensbay to buy something. We spent the most time there as we were searching for something. I planned to take her to Kek Lok Si, but, time always seems to be not enough, so, i can only take her around at my "territory" before heading back to Park Royal Hotel as she needs to get back at 7pm for dinner. Actually i had to meet up a friend, but, luckily he cancelled the plan of meeting up. So yea, thank God because i really do feel tired as there are jams here and there. Oh well, gotta get a good sleep soon as tomorrow i am going to Taiping. Yey!!! This is life weiiiii, being busy is having fun. Wakakakaka!!!
I hope you have fun, Yun Mun :)
Come to Penang again,
so that i can take you to other places.

No comments: