Monday, December 22, 2008

W595, my new babe

I am on cloud nice that dad really bought me the latest handphone. This is the very first time he bought me such an expensive phone. Normally, he will say "if you want it so much, you should buy it yourself". Miracles do happen, you know. Wakakaka!!!

We went to the shop, i spotted the phone and i really want it so much. Of course, at first, dad told the sales person to introduce a cheaper phone. However, i still like that phone because everything seems to be better than my older phone. Of course, it should be better as it is the latest phone. Hahahaha!!! What to do? I have the what i so called the first sight love with it. XD

Well, glad that he bought me that phone. Hehe... (^ - ^)V

Thanks, dad. :)

4 comments:

CynCyn said...

of course i rmb u dear!
and omg, i love that phone!
it's a new model right?
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
I WANT IT!!!

p.s. linked ya too! =D

Dorothy said...

Yeap, is the new model.
I'm sure that soon you will get it :)
No worries. Haha!!!
Cheers ^-^V

CynCyn said...

i'm using w580i which is almost the same as this model.
it's just tht w595 has 3.2mp and 3G.
mine doesn't! :'(

Dorothy said...

Chill chill ^0^
When the price drops that time, you can easily own it. Trust me :)
Oh yea, if you are looking for a good 3G phone, this phone is a bit troublesome, not so recomeded. ^ ^ But, you still can use its 3G, just that it is not so convinient.