Monday, June 29, 2009

Ice Age 3

To describe this show, 1 word - AWESOME!!!
Thanks to Betty, who invited us (Zhang Lei, Zhi and I) to join her for the interesting movie. Thanks to her, as she helped us to book the tickets as well.
Today is the first day this movie is showed in the cinema and we managed to watch, all thanks to Betty! :)
I would say that Ice Age 3 is far much better compared to Ice Age 1&2. I was laughing all the way through, it is just so nice!!!
Will be watching transformer 2 later on. Save it first, else, i will be bored to death later on. Haha xD

2 comments:

Zhi LEONG said...

Yer~~
I din really feel it is good leh~
Maybe i not used to watch cartoon.
haha~~

Anyway, i enjoy watch movie with you all...

Dorothy said...

LOL!
Well, true, if one doesn't watch cartoons often, won't feel that it is nice. People like me, who love cartons so much, find it God Damn Funny and Nice.
xD