Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finally! Here's my new arrival =3

For the past few days, i didn't online that often (still often i suppose, since i have nothing better else to do, or no where to go) because i was up to something. Finally i can get myself a new mp4, with my own earned money! Too bad, i am lacked of $20, so FAMA will sponsor me for that, haha xD
So yea, all the money has been spent on my new mp4, which costs me $120 (including transportation cost). I wouldn't say that it is expensive as this is the cheapest i can get, after comparing all the prices and designs for the brands.
At first, i planned to get SONY's mp4, but, it is kinda expensive. So yea, then i turned to Creative. Creative's price is quite reasonable but, i don't quite like the design (i am under budget, remember? haha).
So yea, i ended up with I - River. The price is reasonable and the design is quite okay as well.
Long live my new baby!!! This is the 3rd mp3/mp4, i don't think i wanna change it any sooner since i am going to "invest" my money on some other parts. :)

P/s:
1st mp3 was stolen
2nd mp3 was a defective good



No comments: