Sunday, October 11, 2009

Irritate


Argggh!!! It is so irritating!
Somehow this is how i feel lately, i don't know why.
Things aren't like what they are supposed to be. If i want things to become what i want them to be, for sure, i have to forgo something in order to have er'm being placed back. Things can't go smoothly, can they?
Another thing, i start to miss home now. I seldom miss home until lately because i just miss home. I miss pyramid, i miss my car, i miss the food, i miss my buddies back in m'sia!!! Argggghhhhhhh...:'(
I wanna go back home because it is such a boring place here!!! Another thing, my friends are all going home, i wanna go home too. If here is like m'sia, i wouldn't mind to stay, but, the main thing is that here is such a dull place!!!
I wanna change my plans, i don't wanna care how people think of me, what are their views, i can care no more. Before i regret, i think it is better now, again, i think more than twice.

3 comments:

Zhi LEONG said...

Going back to Malaysia is not a problem, final decision is always on your hand.
hehe~

Mr. Novice said...

Ah, that's the opportunity cost of going to another country other than your home (M'sia) after your final exams next month. :D

Anonymous said...

Eileen Eng

Faster come back M'sia..I'm waiting for you here. =)
miss u alot dear!