Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yam Cha

I would say that this is the very first real "yam cha" session i had. Back in Malaysia, "yam cha" somehow has a slight different meaning, which is to go out to have a drink. Not really to eat the dim sum but just some drinks and maybe some typical mamak food, as the main thing is to chat with one and another.
Today, we went to Feng Lin (枫林)since my girl friends insist to try out that particular restaurant. Well, we waited for approximately half an hour before we could get in. To be honest, i have no idea why i ended up there, but just out of curiosity to try out, that's all. Nothing much i can eat there but just some deserts. They ordered quite a number of dim sum which mostly made out from pork? Prawns?Chickens? I have no idea but one thing i know, i feel puke, haha. So, only my desserts stay in front of me, nothing else.


Elise, Zhang Lei and Yoyo

Another thing, i saw a friend there, which i never thought i will see him. I can notice that he was late, but, i pressume that he knows the manager well enough to reserve a place for him.
After footing the bill ($78 for 14 plates of dim sum), we went to pick on something, which is the main objective i go there.
Ended up we missed 599 after wondering around the shops. Since the bus will only come once an hour, we went to market square for desserts (again), haha. This time, we ordered the soy custard with red bean. Tastes nice!!!


Soy custard with red bean from Yuan Yuan Tang Shui Pu (圆圆糖水铺)

This reminds me to eat more deserts, made by my mum when i get back home in feb! Ah....... other than that, i can't wait to try out all the restaurants i used to go in KL. One more thing, i miss my siew mooi!!! Can't wait to buy a whole lot to stim er'm!!!

That's about it~ :)

No comments: