Monday, August 4, 2008

Boring YET there are too many things to be done



Mood swings. I don't feel like doing anything. Even building castle in the air, i am still to lazy to do so. What am i? Hehe...


Well, there are still 8 assignments to due, waiting me to submit them, as soon as possible wanting good qualities but not quantities.


Week passes by week, day passes by day, time passes too FAST!


Now is already week 4, soon week 14 will arrive. Some might feel that the time passing speed is slow, but, i feel it is passing too fast till i can't describe it. Maybe in my heart i truly know that i might not be able to continue my studies together with my fellow friends after this semester as i am going to transfer to another university in Australia. I truly know that i will be alone again, after all, people come and go. Hopefully i can make good and nice new friends like my buddies now: Lay Nee, Yun Mun, Nisha, Peggy, Kughn, (Eugene?haha) and so on.


Besides that, i truly am stressful now as i need to do better in my studies since i want to transfer. To do better, i need extra time and work to read through everything and make my own notes and others more. Wow! Life is not easy, huh? Haha


Somehow there is a feeling that someone is telling me not to go to Australia that soon, ever since i want to go to Australia as soon as possible. Maybe i will regret? Haha, never try never know.


I am going to miss some special people that meant a lot to me. Lay Nee, of course. My gang in Taylor's Business Foundation(miss you guys so much, *SOB*), the old Eugene( not the current one, hehe), my current good friends and a special person. That special person i will not tell, will keep it to myself, maybe it is a temporary one; might be a special person, always to me.


Note: Lay Nee, when you are reading this, don't simply think because lately you are always making fun of me. *Hehe*


Boring... boring ... and boring... Oh well, have to start on my work now. Have to finish my summary for money and capital markets for chapter 1.


Wish me all the best and God bless the whole nation ^^

1 comment:

*Lay~Nee* said...

Wah, Wah, Wah... Who is that 'special person' that you are going to miss? I wonder. Hahahaha.. Maybe my guessing should be correct. Hahaha. Anyway, once a true friend, forever is a true friend. Even though, we are going to be far apart *soon* but we truly know that our hearts are always near to each other, standing by one another at all times *Good or bad*.