Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday is a tiring day


My mind is not working now because i am sort of exhausted.

From 9am till 5 pm: waiting plus lectures plus one tutorial, wow, i am not tired alright.

Haha, but, in reality i am. Although i am more to waiting the time to pass by, i feel that waiting is so tiring and boring. I dislike waiting after all.

Got a new from Lay Nee, saying that she will be transferring to UK this September if possible. I feel sad as i will have lesser friends. Besides that, i will lost a close friend to speak to and to talk to. Furthermore, Kughn might be going to UK this September as well.

*Why are you guys leaving me?*

*So bad and so sad ... Sob*

Before reaching end of November, one by one, all of us have already have our own plans, going to head to different directions. Why is it so fast?

I am not ready to leave all of you, how can all of you have already prepared to leave all your friends? It is not fair! Hehe

However, i will remember us together, as good friends and will really appreciate the time we have spent together.

Why? Why? Why? *Don't have to take note for this sentence as i am talking to myself, hehe*

5 comments:

*Lay~Nee* said...

Hey buddy, I am not certain if the transfer is going to be sucessful yet as you know its too rush.Chances of getting it is super tiny.However,if it is successful, i would be the happiest person on earth. Haha. But I am going to miss all of you. Don't think so much yet as me and kughan are still not sure. You see, its either you leave first or I leave first. Come to an end, we still have to leave all our friends here physically but our hearts never leave. *Always there*

John. said...

Reading through your blog's history. Very interesting to know that Lay Nee was planning to go to UK, only to go to UQ instead. I wonder what made her to change her mind?

Dorothy said...

What change her mind? I told u the summary, the details, u need to ask her urself, Mr Novice.
:3

John. said...

Gees, you are a bit harsh, tsk tsk. :c Perhaps I shall refrain from asking the question.

Dorothy said...

Awwwww... am i harsh to u?
But i dun think so because i dun think i am harsh to u.
U always have negative views on me, what to do? Hahaha xD