Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sleep Hard & Study Smart

These days, i can hardly get a good sleep which i don't know why. Besides that, in studies, i can't seem to focus much.

What is bothering me? I just want to get my duty as a student to be done - which is study smart and sleep hard. Haha

I have to sleep harder in order to pay off my sleeping debts, so that my panda eyes will be gone, soon. Besides that, i am indeed tired for all days which is not good because of my sleeping problem. In studies, i am slow in terms of physically and mentally. Therefore, i have to work smarter and harder.

Work, work, work! This semester i don't see myself going out too much. Even if i do go out to shop, i only shop for groceries and nothing more. I feel the stress this semester and there are too much to do in 7 days time. Every week, new work will come to me. If i don't work faster and smarter, my homework will be the height of the mountain. *Hiks* T-T

Please let me concentrate so i can get my job to be done in no time.

No comments: