Saturday, April 18, 2009

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! >o<

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the neighbours heard me.
Lay Nee was shocked and stunned at the same time.
Wonder what makes me shouted and screamed so loud as i didn't over-act much when i was on the extreme rides.
Worm!
There's a worm in the peach!
There's a browish shorty fat worm in the peach that was half way eaten by me!
It is so disgusting!!!!!!!! Ewwwwww........ that is why i am not into fruits because worms like fruits.


*I need some rest, LOL*

5 comments:

Zhi LEONG said...

That's great!!
I laugh until cannot stop while i see this post...

shuzo said...

hahaha.....this means the fruit is tasty...even the worm also wanted to share it with u. ngek ngek
hope u dun complain stomache later.

Zhi LEONG said...

Dorothy!!!

may i know when is your birth?

*Lay~Nee* said...

Hahaha!!! Yeh doro, i was so stunned when i heard you screaming.

Didnt know what happened exactly at first, but seriously its indeed very disgusting.

I felt like vomiting after that! lolx..

Dorothy said...

Tsk tsk tsk...
Oh yea, forgot to tell you that my bro, he said the worm is starting to build its castle in your stomach. Hahahahahaha xD