Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I-N-E-X-P-E-D-I-E-N-C-Y


It is unpredictable for things to happen, huh?!
I got a few "surprises" today.
I was shock when i was told that the mum of a friend of mine is in peace now. So sorry to hear that, but at least, she doesn't have to suffer anymore right? *Sigh*
I got a new from another friend, all of sudden he is going to transfer to UK. I never expect that he is going to transfer to UK because i thought he loves Monash a lot? Haha * All the best ahead!*
I met a new friend through Lay Nee today and he looks so alike like my another friend. *Similar looking*
I got a call from a friend, never thought that he will call that long because he gets emo easily when it comes to money. *Giggle*
I got to know my answers was being "compared" by someone else, back in Taylor's, during the exam time. *I didn't know that*
Life is full of inexpediency, never know what will happen next.
It is about planning but... never will it be a controlling.

No comments: