Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dream = Reality !!!!!! Seriously zzz

Seriously guys, all of you ain't going to believe in me.
I had my exam on last Sat. After that exam, seriously i was very emo because of careless mistakes all over. The paper ain't hard at all to me. *Sigh*
Few days ago, i dreamt of my exam questions and ANSWERS!!!!!!!
Seriously, the answers are correct, not spam at all. I tried to calculate the figures. OMG!!!!!!!! Those are the answers!!!!!!!
Nevermind that first, here's the interesting part. I actually dreamt of my exam results!!!!!! Which is the same which i am having them now.
Sadnessssssss...
Marks just gone like that.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

Why is it i never get to hit the jackpot?
Anyway, thanks to all my friends that support me all this while.
*Hugssssss*
Cheers!!!!! : )

2 comments:

BunBun said...

That's why I tell you not to think of it too much. See la, end up your dream become a reality...But don't give up hope, just aim to do better in your finals...*hugs*

Dorothy said...

Thanks bun bun :)
I am aiming for better, in finals.
*Hugs*