Saturday, April 25, 2009

Reflection

Today, i went jogging with my fellow friends: Betty, Lay Nee and Zhi. It wasn't that bad after such a long time i didn't go for an exercise.
It is indeed very tiring as my legs are both in critical situation now. Are they still alive? Haha xD
Wonder why i use ReFlEcTiOn as my theme in this post? It reminds me of an old friend back in M'sia - Stella!!!!!! Haha : )
Back there in KL, we jogged at times, Stella was so afraid to jog with us because she was awfully tired after some exercises. She is always funny as usual. I hope that she is still fine like always.
Cheers!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Zhi LEONG said...

Yeah!! Bingo~~

I already knowned that this picture confirm be your blog picture.
haha~~

*Lay~Nee* said...

Hahaha.. Stella! I actually miss her. SHe is such a funny person, with her there wont be the word 'bored'.