Wednesday, April 1, 2009

M-O-O-D

Lately, my mood tends to be uglier than usual. Wonder why?
Maybe i am stressed up with my luck.
Luck is not at my side, like usual.
A great cook can't seem to cook great dishes without fresh ingredients.
A great tailor can't seem to make a good quality outfits without high quality cloths.
A great doctor can't seem to do much on his patients without good medicines.
Ability is indeed important but luck is equally imporant as well.
They are brothers; best friends.
It is just like the HTTP and the internet. If internet doesn't exist, there is no use to have HTTP. If you have the internet but without HTTP, your life is all about black and white; gray scale.
Exam is just around the corner, i am getting more streesful now.
I am scared that i can't decide.
I am scared that i will srew up the paper.
I am scared .............
*Mood swings*



God bless~

No comments: