Wednesday, May 27, 2009

三生有幸遇见你,
临机可贵得知你,
非常高信认识你。


*6M classroom*
*Long lost picture* In primary, standard 6? I ain't sure, forgotten, haha xD
(About 8 years ago?)


*Queensbay mall*
My besties from primary till secondary school : ), i miss er'm
(Just recently, 3 to 4 months ago)


*RedBox in Gurney*
Primary mates gathering. Victoria and Annie are my kindo friends as we knew each other when we were four? Haha, still keep in touch though : )
(Primary and also, secondary friends)


*Group 3.2*
Miss those laughters back there : )


*Peggy's 19th birthday*
Peggy and Yun Mun, my twinssssssss!!!!!!!!!! I wanna make people consufed though xD


*During the Dean's List Award Ceremony*
My dear friend Nisha, i miss her too!!!!!!!!!!


*Ridzuan*
My housemates/ roomates, wonderful people.


*Monash cafeteria*
Kughan!!!!!!!! A good buddy for ya to discuss with any kind of topics. :)


Zhang Lei and Madeline!!! Glad to have them as my buddies ^0^


*Goldcoast trip*
Friends i met here, nice people : )

Note: Some pics are left out as i am still collecting er'm, sorry that if you are not in the pic, LOL as i have limited resources, sorry!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Zhi LEONG said...

哇!好经典的照片咧~~

我找不到智智咧~
智智被遗忘了,唉!!

Dorothy said...

哎哟。。。
对不起啦!!!

yshan said...

not only primary til sec..best friends are forever right!;DD
i missss our primary lifeTT