Sunday, May 24, 2009

I dun wanna see the oxygen mask/ tank (T-T)

Want to sleep,
Dare not sleep;
Once i sleep,
I can't sleep (later).
This applies to me everyday, but, not today.
My body tells me that it needs some rests but, i don't wanna rest, for some reasons.
Whenever i close my eyes with a slight sore throat, i will wake up with flu, cough and phlegm. The following day, i will feel that my lungs are filled up with phlegm that will cause me some difficulties to breath. Having difficulties to breath, my hearts will pump faster than usual because i don't have much oxygen in me. Of course, i have to be sent to the hospital, with the help of oxygen tank, indeed i feel better for that moment, never i like to stay in the hospital for the doctor to observe for my condition (even the nurses know me well, imagine that, LOL). Other than that, it is money consuming as it is never cheap to stay in the hospital for a few days.
Hence, i can't afford to fall sick. And, i hate to be sick! Now, i am sick. Hate it!!!!!!!! I wanna get better, i wanna have my junks, i dun wanna see the medicines and the oxygen tank!
*Hiks*


No comments: