Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TaG


Never try TaG before, let's put a step in, try it since i am bored now. Haha xD

Here's the direction:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At last, choose seven people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
"Dorothy - let me know you MORE" by Mloo

1.I like to procrastinate even i know procrastinating is the thief of time.
2.I want things to be perfect even i know nothing is like a bed of roses.
3.I am impatient at times even i know Rome was not built in a day.
4.At times, i can't accept views from others even i know one man's meat is another man's poison.
5.I am a last minute kind of person (in studies) even i know a stitch in time saves nine.
6.I am not straightfoward enough as i like to beat about the bush.
7.I often regret after the things are done even i know there is no use crying over spilt milk.
8.I like to build castle in the air even it is such a waste of time!
9.I get very very very stressful when the time is against the clock.
10.I like to bite my tongue because talking is a waste of energy, LOL.
11.It is never easy to keep my chin up when things are messed up.
12.I won't gain weight easily even i chow down a lot *Thanks God : )*
13.Get whatever i want, will be my Field Days :3
14.I off on the wrong foot for my very first relationship.
15.I don't really like to paint the town red, but that depends on the mood; mood swings.
16.To make my day, it is sort of random because i don't really know myself, haha xD

Now, i'd like to tag 7 people:
Lay Nee- Do you understand and know yourself? I don't but maybe u know well about urself : )
Shuzo- Prevention is better than cure, i wanna score high for ur quiz if u r going to create 1, xD
Wei Shien- Heyz dear, wanna know more about ya : )
Kenneth Leong- U and i are quiet, maybe will get to know u slighty more from this tag? Haha
Zhi- Now... here's the chance to write about urself and u can even practice ur Eng, kill 2 birds with 1 stone, not bad right? xD (preferece: English based of writing, LOL)
Johnny- *Curiousity* : )
De Yang- I like your funny way when u r answering the tagged questions.

1 comment:

Zhi LEONG said...

Actually i wrote it before, but it was few years ago.

I wrote it in mandarin, and send it to all my friends by e-mail.

And now when i recall back what i was wrote, i feel very funny. Because i feel like i changed a lot in these few years.

I will write it in version soon, maybe after my final exam.