Monday, July 21, 2008

Accounting, Money & Capital Markets, Business Law, Marketing, I LOVE YOU ALL

I will love you all like i love myself. No matter how boring, how hard, how tough you are to me, i will still love you all for this semester *at least*. Because i know the feelings of not being loved.

I am the 2nd child in my family. My dad loves my brother more than us, my mum loves my youngest sister more than us, my American aunt loves my another sister more than us, my another aunt loves my elder sister more than us. Therefore, i know the feelings of not being love to the fullest.


All i can do is just to love myself more than anyone loves me. This is all i can do to make myself a bit happy, somehow. Buying things i like but considering the price from time to time *in the end, most of the time, i don't get to buy them, ~sob sob~*


I came to this world by myself, in the end, i have to leave and go back to where i belong to by myself as well.


However, i will love you all. I will give my love to all of you, like how i love my teddies and owlkies. LOVE YOU ALL!


Muaxxx~

No comments: