Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hmm...A Thursday


Time does fly really really really FAST! Now is already mid of July. I remember i gave her a present - chocolate, not long ago and now there goes another gift for her.

Nothing much i did till 5.50pm. Went to take my second hand books from a senior which cost me RM300 overall (consider cheap though). Did my tutorial for Marketing and Money & Capital Markets. Later, i went to photocopy some documents and bought myself some food (hehe).

Also, i read through a blog of a friend and just realised it has been months (beginning of 2008) the friend didn't write about me anymore(sob sob).

I also just found out that time passed for months already for some incidents happened in the months back when i was studying in Taylor's. I really was happy when i was in Taylor's. A gang with my friends, go through any assignments together by helping one and another; having lunch together as they are considerate people (love you all!) and having fun together by ponteng some classes (xD); got wishes and presents from my friends (especially from my secret admire, earlier on) and so on. Was really really happy in the olden days.

However, life still goes on. I have to create happiness with my own bare hands, unless, happiness is brought to me by someone else. Haha, never know about that.

So, Thursday, there you go, Friday will be here soon. See you next week! ^^

No comments: