Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sort of Unlucky




Oh well, was quite unlucky yesterday. In the morning, i went to Foh Foh to have my breakfast. I saw a black shadow walked pass me. When i turned, no one was there. I knew that things weren't going right for yesterday.



The very first incident that happen was my car was scratched in the round about near the summit there.



Secondly, i fell down and injured my knees when i was on my way to the building 2.* Ouch! My knees still hurt now ... Sob T_T Medicine please?*



Thirdly, i found my tupperware that never in my life will break was broken. Besides that, i found my doggie's necklace (which was attached to it earlier) came out.



Yesterday i was confused all the way, never happen to me.



Goodness!



Haha. The only good thing i had was my lucky star - Jackieballon found the treasure for me. "Eureka!" Hehe, was a bit happy about it since it's been a long time i didn't manage to get the treasure.



Oh well, at the similiar timing, last year, i saw the black shadow and i didn't do well for my exams. Hopefully, this time, i never ever want to see it, EVER AGAIN!



God bless~

No comments: