Wednesday, July 9, 2008

~*Bless Me*~

Results are coming out,soon. I really am panic because i know i didn't do quite well for this exam. I regret... Regret for wasting my time for unimportant things, things cannot be foreseen. How foolish i am. Oh well, what is done is done. I will not want and don't want to repeat the same mistakes. Learn from my mistakes then.

I really do hope my results ain't too bad as i have made out my mind to transfer to another university and i need my results to transfer the credits and get into the same university level like Monash university.

I really want to start a good new life in the new university as i don't really like my current university. Maybe it's because of its facilities? Bad memories i had there? Of course, not about my fellow friends there. I have made good new friends. ^^

Please, God bless me. I just want my results to be able to get into the university i want, i will let go something that you might want from me. I promise i will work harder for the next semester. I promise and i will keep my promise. BLESS ME ........ Thanks T-T

No comments: