Thursday, July 10, 2008

~*`* Thank You *`*~


I would like to thank a person. Much appreciate because of him. I would like to thank him now, because i might not have a chance to thank him later on.

I want to thank him because earlier

~he used to care for me

~he used to take care of me very well

~he used to love me

~he used to let me know what is love (part of love)

~he used to give me lots of presents which i like most of them actually *and i didn't tell him*

~he used to get jealous because of me

~he used to miss me from time to time

~he used to cheer me up

~he used to trust me

~he used to be considerate

~he used to write sms to me every night

~he used to wish me sweet dreams before heading to bed, every night

~he used to phone me and talk to me

~he used to wait for me

~he used to take me as part of his life

~he used to remember things that are related to us

~he used to think of my situations before he acted

~he used to be a great person and a great man i had ever met

~he used to protect me

~he used to make me happy

~he used to be very loyal

~he used to be an obedient person

~he used to be cheerful

~he used to be a trustworthy person

~he used to be pure

~he used to be a happy-go-lucky person

~he used to be my great great, best, good friend and my lovable other part

~he used to forgive me

I want to thank him for giving me some great memories we had before. I really am appreciate what you had done for me. Thank you. And forgive me for what i have done to you.

THANK YOU ... ... ...

No comments: