Thursday, July 10, 2008

Waiting ...

I wait and wait and wait ...
I am waiting for my results.
I am waiting to apply a few universities.
I am waiting to start a new life abroad.
I am waiting to leave the bad memories behind.
I am waiting to become a better person.
I am waiting to be pleased.
I am waiting to meet someone new who are nice and fair.
I am waiting to start everything all over again.
I am waiting to do daring things.
I am waiting to challenge myself.
I am waiting to build my own success.
I am waiting for the perfect time.
I am waiting for the right person to help me out.
I am waiting for the time to pass, better luck will come to me.
I am waiting for some replyments.
I am waiting for some phone calls.
I am waiting for some reasons.
I am waiting for the perfect chances that will bounce to me.
I AM WAITING, will continue to wait and have them exist.

No comments: