Wednesday, July 30, 2008

After 1pm, Wednesday



Thinking and thinking, there are so much to do. Am i slow or am i under stress? I think i am under both of the options. I have to start building up my momentum, just for the sake of a better future. Wanting to get into good university in Australia, i can't afford to think about other little mini things. Like? I don't know, just those little tiny bits things, don't come into my account. Please? Haha...


All in my mind now, is to work harder than semester 1, score better grades than semester 1, get myself a better place to study compared to semester 1 and so on. I hope everything will be better than semester 1.


I don't really like semester 1 because: i was lazy, i took things easily, i was too careless in all my assignments, i didn't study well, i didn't make my own notes, i was too playful, i cared too much in those little tiny stuffs, i didn't pay much attention in classes and so on. Therefore, i am regretting now. Why can't i score better? I can do better in a way.


Now, i have to work harder than anyone else just to score well. I want myself back, back to the Dorothy that can study smart and play hard in the foundation year. Haha


I believe that i can do it as i am changing myself now: play less, shop less, write more, study more, pay more attention, ...


Oh well, have to finish my cases today, do some marketing. Tomorrow have to start a bit on some assignments. Yay! That is the happy mood that i want and i am going to have it soon. Hehe ^^

No comments: