Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What a year!


I somehow feel that things ain't going smooth for this year.Oh well,there are always pros and cons;good and bad for sure. I really do like year 2007 as there were many good memories that i will always remember them, store them and recall them when i am dull.

I really do hope things are going to turn better or good,no doubt.No more things that are less important are in me anymore.Think about the future,think about myself, think about the student's life, that is more than enough for me for now.

No matter what it is, i will try the best to reach my goals.And i will make it happen. No more love for the other part from now on, love hurts.I don't think this is the right time to accept a new one. Let it hold for some time, awhile later, then i will try. Will try to accept it when time and the right person come.

No comments: