Monday, July 28, 2008

My God!

Too many things to deal in just 7 days! I have to revise all the subjects, ask all the questions that i don't know regarding the subjects, do all the tutorial questions and so on. Foyooo... time is never enough now. Haha

Oh well, i still wish that time will fly to 13th August, because i really hope that there will be good news for me. I really do hope so. 13th August is a meaningful day to me as i can start to apply a few universities: University of Queensland, New South Wales University, RMIT and others more without paying a single penny. Yeah!

I have made up my mind earlier, i have to work hard for this semester, no doubt. I want to do good, be great and get the things i wanted most before i prosed to another 'level' i set for myself. Hehe

All the best to me, myself! ^^ *Have to climb higher and faster though as there are still a long way to go in order to reach the peak*

No comments: